Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

bambis bananas

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Did those darned bananas on Eggie last night as a sweet follow up to a couple o' pork chops.
Just let me say....oh my gosh!
Again.
I may have gone a little over on the butter however. I'm not good at following directions exactly.
Thanks Bambi

Comments

• Bambi
    Bambi Posts: 38
    Carey,
    Hey, I'm not so good at following my own directions, dear. The neat part about these bananas is--you don't have to be so exact and that's why they are a perfect fit into 'cue culture. Too much precision spoils a good time. Glad you enjoyed them, though!

• MAC
    MAC Posts: 442
    bambi,
    Just bought one of those Cuisinart Ice Cream Makers. They have a recipe for premium vanilla ice cream. The first batch will be served over your banannas this week end. You made a big hit girl.

• Bambi
    Bambi Posts: 38
    MAC,
    Go, MAC! Nothing beats homemade ice cream and 'que. You'll do those bananas prouder than I did with homemade ice cream. Report back!