Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chutney

Options
Nature Boy
Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
While looking for that jerky link for Molly Shark, I happened upon this nice group of Chutney recipes. Since chutney makes a great accompaniment for barbecue, I thought it would be worth posting.[p]Cheers
[ul][li]Chutney Recipes[/ul]
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments

• sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]Man, great link NB. I LOVE pork loin jelly rolled with chutney in it. This gives me enough chutneys to try for the rest of the summer. I have 3 whole loins in the freezer just waiting to be cooked. Thanks for the ideas and inspiration. By the way, that chicken with the molasses brine was GREAT. Still have a couple of pieces in the fridge, leftover night and those are it, not bad eating even the second time around.[p]Troy
  • Unknown
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    Went to the site you suggested and you might want to go back
    they have some super (or at least they appear to be) meatloaf receipts. Lord, I'm going to weigh 300lbs at the rate I'm going thanks to my BGE friends

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Carey,
    Sometime I will go back and look those meatloaf recipes up.
    Next time I do meat loaf (first time in my life) I will cook the recipe Cat cooked at the fest and generously provided for us......dat was gooooooood![p]You got a long way to go to get to 300 lbs![p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Unknown
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    No doubt about Cats meatloaf. By the time it came off the Egg I was about to bust wide open from all of the food but, being one of her fans I couldn't not eat just one slice...two slices with sauce too good!
    300 lbs is in sight after last weekend my friend!
    Carey