Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,366
edited 11:47PM in EggHead Forum
While looking for that jerky link for Molly Shark, I happened upon this nice group of Chutney recipes. Since chutney makes a great accompaniment for barbecue, I thought it would be worth posting.[p]Cheers
[ul][li]Chutney Recipes[/ul]
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings

• sprintersprinter Posts: 1,188
    Nature Boy,[p]Man, great link NB. I LOVE pork loin jelly rolled with chutney in it. This gives me enough chutneys to try for the rest of the summer. I have 3 whole loins in the freezer just waiting to be cooked. Thanks for the ideas and inspiration. By the way, that chicken with the molasses brine was GREAT. Still have a couple of pieces in the fridge, leftover night and those are it, not bad eating even the second time around.[p]Troy
  • Nature Boy,
    Went to the site you suggested and you might want to go back
    they have some super (or at least they appear to be) meatloaf receipts. Lord, I'm going to weigh 300lbs at the rate I'm going thanks to my BGE friends

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,366
    Sometime I will go back and look those meatloaf recipes up.
    Next time I do meat loaf (first time in my life) I will cook the recipe Cat cooked at the fest and generously provided for us......dat was gooooooood![p]You got a long way to go to get to 300 lbs![p]NB
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • Nature Boy,
    No doubt about Cats meatloaf. By the time it came off the Egg I was about to bust wide open from all of the food but, being one of her fans I couldn't not eat just one slice...two slices with sauce too good!
    300 lbs is in sight after last weekend my friend!