Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Merry Christmas to All and to All A great Cook

Options
BayouMark
BayouMark Posts: 284
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I could do this as a reply to one of the many Christmas Greetings here on the forum, but I decided to post my own Christmas greeting and also to say thank you for the boundless advice and support. There are many days I can't get to the forum but you are there when I need your help. The humor can be as suble as a nod or as obvious as an auto accident and I enjoy them immensely. The many and varied talents of the cooks here are truly impressive.

I'll be cooking a beef tenderloin for dinner today and a fattie for breakfast. Nothing too exotic and I'll take pictures. I'll post them for all to see.

Santa was good to ole' Marcus giving him a CIG adjustable rig, oval grid, rig extender, and sliding system. Man, they make great stuff there.

Thanks again for the friendship, fellowship, and advice. Merry Christmas. :woohoo:

Comments