Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Since We've no place to go . . .

toothpicktoothpick Posts: 154
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Alright. So Charlotte was the last place to get rain. Everyone northwards got snow. Rats. Well our original plans included a trip to DC for a wedding. Since all of that was postponed we had to make the best of it. I bought every butt that Harris Teeter had. That's to say I bought all 3 of them. What's left over I'll take to work in hopes of extending my workplace friendships into 2010.

These guys hit the Big Green Egg at about 4 pm.

DSC_7634.jpg

Here's the view at 2 a.m. I can't wait. Who needs snow?

DSC_7639.jpg
·

Comments

• JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Served to the right people not only will you extend workplace friendship you might get a promo! :laugh: Nice looking butts! Glad you didn't get the snow. They can keep it!
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Dreaming of a white Christmas?
    I'll tell you what, your the 'Santa of BBQ' with those beautiful chunks of smoked meat. Spread the cheer and party down! :woohoo:
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Nice looking butts. ;) Love that bark! :P
    ·
  • So the smaller butts didn't come out as well as the largest one. The biggest one actually took 26 hours :blink: to cook, but you can see that it was very moist. It was really hard to get it off the Egg b/c it was falling all to pieces. Thank y'all for the kind comments. Fun weekend with my Egg.

DSC_7646.jpg
    ·