Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

A Wicked Good Snowman!

Teach42Teach42 Posts: 218
edited 12:45AM in EggHead Forum
Yes, some lump had to be sacrificed, but for a good cause!

4198273048_22051a8ef0_b.jpg

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 18,946
    cute little tyke there! BTW that lump isn't wasted - a little dampness won't hurt 100% carbon.
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Awesome man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The boy looks like he's having a great time :woohoo: It's worth a little lump for that :) These are memories to that will last a lifetime ;)
  • Way too cute! :) He's the same size as the snowman. That's a perfect way to use some lump! Nothing like playing in the snow!
  • Looks good. Now light it. :evil:

-John
  • With a picture like that, you can not say it was a sacrificed of lump. Nice looking boy. He looks like he is all ready for Santa. :laugh:
  • That is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!
  • Good looking young fella! The lump will be fine come July.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    That's great!!! Good stuff there!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Teach42Teach42 Posts: 218
    LoL, I didn't even THINK about saving the lump once the snowman comes down, but you're right, no reason it wouldn't dry out nicely.

Too fun. Despite the snow, we already made two batches of Pig Candy this morning, will be doing latkes in about an hour, and then a brisket overnight.

Before this year, the grill always got winterized and put away by October. Now I'm smokin' in the snow and loving every minute of it! Best investment I've ever made.
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Definitely a good cause! Very cool snow kid!
  •  
    Great picture! Looks like that young man had a great time.

GG
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    What a cutiepie! And he looks like he is having a great time.
  • Cute picture.....would make a great Christmas card!!! :)