Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egged every day this week

Smokin JoeSmokin Joe Posts: 441
edited 12:20AM in EggHead Forum
I'm sooooo hooked!
Sunday - rolled pork loin stuffed with port soaked crazins, fresh spinach and blue cheese crumbles. Smoked with apple wood - awesome!!!
Monday - beef jerky - two types - 2 lbs each of River City (hot) and Little Chief (mild). It's gone already...
Today - grilled lamb chops at 450* with grilled asparagus and mushroom rissoto. Mrs Smokey Joe told me they were the best lamb chops she ever had.
Tomorrow - not sure, but I'll find something to whip up on the bge.[p]Thanks to all on this forum who regularly supply their tips, tricks and wisdom. I'm lovin life! Joe

Comments

• smokeydrewsmokeydrew Posts: 130
    Since I joined this forum last friday, I have cooked every night on the bge because of a posted photo or the subliminal flavors permeating from a post.[p]Saturday I did an 8lb. brisket. Sunday I roasted garlic for garlic and onion dip. Monday I did 4lbs. of korean style short ribs. Tonight I tried my first pizza with great success. Tomorrow... who knows![p]My new plate setter and pizza stone have added a whole new dimension to cooking on the bge.[p]Just reading archived posts has greatly improved my smoking skills.
  • Smokin JoeSmokin Joe Posts: 441
    smokeydrew,
    Stick a fork in ya, you're done... just like everyone else here :o}> Joe

• DaddyoDaddyo Posts: 209
    smokeydrew,
    Wait till you see Chuck's crab legs photo. You'll be buying some of those within an hour.