Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Newbie looking for leg of lamb recipe..

Options
sassyceci56
sassyceci56 Posts: 3
edited November -1 in EGG Table Forum
[/b] Ok, so I'm a newbie here on the forum. I bought my husband the Big Green Egg for Christmas, but I couldn't keep it a secret because I couldn't get it out of my vehicle, so I had to tell him. I thought he'd be upset because it cost a pretty penny, and times are hard for us financially, but I thought it might take his mind off a lot of the negative hardships going on and he could but that energy into enjoying The Big Green Egg. I also managed to have the manager of the store to throw in a few extra's, which was nice. So now he is so happy to have his gift before Christmas has been on the Egghead forums looking up all kinds of things. He has cooked New York steaks which turned out so yummy, and smoked a pizza. I didn't think smoking a pizza would turn out good but wow, it sure did. He has a boneless leg of Lamb that he wants to cook and we haven't seen many recipes, so now I'm asking you experts out there for recipes for boneless leg of lamb....

Comments