Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Dizzy Pig Salmon and Grilla Shaker Filets

Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
edited 5:21AM in EggHead Forum
I had the dubious honor of cooking for thirteen of my in-laws last night for my Mother-in-law's birthday. My wife chose the menu and selected Ragin River Maple Butter Salmon and filets. Now I only have one Egg, and knew that timing would be tricky, but without too much difficulty, everything came out great. Everyone was even able to enjoy both entres simultaneously. Everyone but me, of course. [p]Cooked both items with pecan.... mmmm. Of course, the Ragin River Salmon was wonderful, as usual, and, if you haven't tried it, the Grilla Shaker is another of the outstanding rubs from one of our own (ChefWil). Thanks Chris for your tips.[p]Mike
·