Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Dizzy Pig Salmon and Grilla Shaker Filets

Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I had the dubious honor of cooking for thirteen of my in-laws last night for my Mother-in-law's birthday. My wife chose the menu and selected Ragin River Maple Butter Salmon and filets. Now I only have one Egg, and knew that timing would be tricky, but without too much difficulty, everything came out great. Everyone was even able to enjoy both entres simultaneously. Everyone but me, of course. [p]Cooked both items with pecan.... mmmm. Of course, the Ragin River Salmon was wonderful, as usual, and, if you haven't tried it, the Grilla Shaker is another of the outstanding rubs from one of our own (ChefWil). Thanks Chris for your tips.[p]Mike