Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Dizzy Pig Salmon and Grilla Shaker Filets

Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
edited 12:57AM in EggHead Forum
I had the dubious honor of cooking for thirteen of my in-laws last night for my Mother-in-law's birthday. My wife chose the menu and selected Ragin River Maple Butter Salmon and filets. Now I only have one Egg, and knew that timing would be tricky, but without too much difficulty, everything came out great. Everyone was even able to enjoy both entres simultaneously. Everyone but me, of course. [p]Cooked both items with pecan.... mmmm. Of course, the Ragin River Salmon was wonderful, as usual, and, if you haven't tried it, the Grilla Shaker is another of the outstanding rubs from one of our own (ChefWil). Thanks Chris for your tips.[p]Mike