Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Handle names????????

124»

Comments

• DavekatzDavekatz Posts: 763
    I'm Dave and we have cats.

676211665_H8RuY-XL.jpg
    Food & Fire - The carnivorous ramblings of a gluten-free grill geek.
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    My handle is a longtime nickname. I am a third party welding quality inspector. When the internet came around it was a unique nickame on message boards.
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  •  
    Hmmm, something I didn't know, shocking.

GG
  • icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,160
    You like wine? :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,160
    When I was a kid I hacked into the college mainframe and changed everyone's last name to "ice"..

The paper had on its front page..

The "ice man cometh"..

So in the Hacker/cracker world ..I am know as

icemncmth...or ice

I have grown up now and don't do bad things!
  •  
    16 Grand Kids. When they are over I call out who what's some grandpas grub. The g. kids have to help cook and for the last (almost) 4 years it has been 99% egg'n.

GG
  • My name is Dan. I'm a man. Dano from Hawaii 50 and the mano to complete the name. Hence the handle danothemano
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    I'm a lousy driver...hornhonk! :ermm: No, I'm a bugler and trumpet player.
  • About 15 years ago I got the nickname Edweiser cus My name is Ed and I allways had a Budweiser in my hand. Now I always have a beer in my hand when the egg is lit. So now my nick name is Eggweiser.
  • My friend in High School name me Scoobydoo, because I was fast at my job. He called it Scoobying the tables. I was Bus boy at that time. And it stuck. So my friends go by Scooby! So my handle is what it is! Thanks for asking! Too funny!