Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Secret Santa Exchange

uglydoguglydog Posts: 256
edited 9:59PM in EggHead Forum
Many thanks to the person who first suggested, then organized,the Secret Santa exchange; I think it was Teach 42, but that's relying on my memory, which frequently fails.
It has been a fun endeavor, and I've enjoyed the many posts it has generated. It's also provided us with some neat gifts.

Comments

• hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    That was a lot of fun. :)
  • SqueezeSqueeze Posts: 707
    Hey, does anyone have the original site used to match people, it might be fun to keep it on hand and do sauce or rub exchanges through out the year. Another forum I visit does it and it is really fun to see some of the regional or local rubs or sauces and rubs...or just your own personal favorite.

-Kevin
  • EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    I am sorry I missed out on the Secret Santa Exchange. I guess there is next year.

Happy Holidays !
  • Woody69Woody69 Posts: 360
    GTIPROD wrote:
    I am sorry I missed out on the Secret Santa Exchange. I guess there is next year.

Happy Holidays !

Me too. I don't know how I missed it. I stay on here quite a bit...lol.
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,016
    Agreed. Should be bigger and better next yeat. I failed to get in on it this year, but will definately not miss it next year. Let's keep it going. :)
  • Teach42Teach42 Posts: 219
    You're very welcome :) It's been fun! Although, I just realized I don't know if I've seen a post from my Elf! Nor have I gotten anything yet. But that's ok, either it'll come or it won't, still more fun to give than to receive!

Anyway, the site we used is called Elfster.com Definitely worth hanging on to. I've used it for exchanges involving more than 150 people and it works great!

Will be a yearly tradition methinks.