Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Almost perfect eggcessory storage (pic heavy)

KokemanKokeman Posts: 819
edited 6:30AM in EggHead Forum
I was walking through Target the other day and saw this. The first thing that came to my mind was eggcessory storage.
Picture035.jpg
The main problem is the wreath holder in it.
Picture036.jpg
I cut it out and siliconed down a piece of aluminum flashing.
Picture028.jpg
Picture034.jpg
Got my spider, adjustable rig, grill extender, small plate setter, and room for more.

Comments

• RodRod Posts: 61
    Good Idea!

I've been trying to figure out what to put our eggcessories in as well. Can you post a side shot for perspective?

Thanks!
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 819
    Rod,
    Here is a side view. If this is not what you need let me know and I will take another. The inside is 23 3/4 inch in dia. and 7 inches tall.
    Picture037.jpg
  • RodRod Posts: 61
    Thanks Kokeman,

That's perfect. Couldn't tell how deep it was. I'll be taking a look at that this weekend.

Rod
  • KokemanKokeman Posts: 819
    http://www.spacesavers.com/wreathcase.html
    I found them at this place. They were 9 bucks at target.
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    This is really a good idea. Mine are outside and get kind of yuck in the weather. I'll pick one up.
  • Nice idea
  • Thats a great idea. I was wondering what people used to store eggcessories. I was thinking just a rubbermaid cargo box, but that would take up a lot of space.

Thanks.