Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Play'n hurt

Buckethead
Buckethead Posts: 285
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My grate is in three pieces, my fire box has a large crack. But tonights dinner roasted red skins and onions with a flat iron was as good as the first cook ever. My large is as good today after six years as ever.
DMo

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Nice!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Buckethead...Why haven't you gone to the Mothership for some replacement parts?? :blink:
  • I'm old school. Really I'm going to my dealer this week to go to work on a megg-over..... She is six and in need of a little nip tuck. The Mother Ship is close enough to visit if needed.
    DMo