Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

3 Months Until Eggfest!!.......

WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
edited 1:35AM in EggHead Forum
EggFe023.jpg
<p />And for me it officially signals the beginning of tshirts, bare feet, outdoor parties, clinking beers and hickory smoke thick in the humid air............. and an end to 26 degree mornings.[p]Here are the Bros. Cornfed doing what comes natural to fellas who go by the name of Cornfed.[p]WooDoggies[p]
[ul][li]Sign Up Now![/ul]

Comments

• drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    WooDoggies,[p]Ah yes. Drinking in a parking lot is one of my favorite activities. See you there.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • WooDoggies,[p]brother, i'm countin the days!!
  • CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    WooDoggies,[p]I love that picture! I have to see if I can get my two brothers to go again. Also, I have to see if my older bro is into it. Are we at the point where we need to reserve rooms and such?[p]Later,
    Cornfed

• ChuckChuck Posts: 812
    WooDoggies,[p]I am sooooo looking forward to Eggfest as well as everything else you mentioned in your post. Hopefully I will be able to participate in the prefest festivities this year. See you and all the other great people there.[p]Chuck