Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

E2K...Heeeee!

Options
Smokin' Todd
Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ohhh Lord...what a time I had. Words can not describe it...i will think of words as the next few days go on.
Above all the great BBQ...all you who attended were such great, great, extraordinary people...and I wouldnt dream of spending this weekend without any of ya'll. It will be hard telling my relatives and people at work about this weekend without boring them to death.
As Cornfed just posted we just had that great wing sauce from Mike...and we are now setting the temp for our T-bones for the high temp cook(our post-E2K cookout). I will post sometime in the very near future about that Eggcellent weekend. For now..I adore you all, and thank u so much for the life-long memories! You guys/gals are the best...
ST

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    xxfest019.jpg
    <p />Smokin' Todd,[p]I know everyone who got to meet you two characters left with 2 new friends. That was some fine beer you made too. [p]Oh, this is Jewel - the jewel from BGE - and not Christine H.'s sister. [p]Tim
  • bdavidson
    bdavidson Posts: 411
    Options
    Tim M,
    Great pictures! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of them on your website tomorrow. Thanks for recording the event for us. It was a pleasure meeting you. Unfortunately, by the time we arrived, your pork tenderloins had already been scarfed down, and were a pleasant aftertaste....

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    bdavidson,[p]I just added about 15 pictures. I pooped - the rest tomorrow.[p]Tim[p]www.c21virginia.com/ebay/bbq.htm
  • Gretl
    Gretl Posts: 670
    Options
    Smokin' Todd,
    I second all of your comments regarding the success of the party. And I'm singing your praises, because your EggFest Ale was GREAT! Thanks a bunch for bringing it.
    Cheers,
    Gretl