Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BBQ Pittmasters ads!!

Comments

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Yrah, saw the ads and wish I knew how to setup a Dishnetwork DVR to record something that isn't yet on the program guide. :(
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Any way to view without having to login?
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Thanks for the post!How ya been,man???
  • Can't wait to see this!
  • Doing well Hoss! Been busy did a contest two weeks ago and now I am getting ready for my father and his family to visit. They are arriving tomorrow. Then we have a big week at work before Turkey day. How have you been? Hoss
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    That lady is TUFFFFFFFFFFFFF! She had me from the sight of the eggs :blush:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Livin and lovin it!This too will pass!Happy Holidays to you and yours!Can't wait to get together again! ;)