Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

royal oak lump, Brant

RsqareRsqare Posts: 6
edited 4:14PM in EggHead Forum
Brant, You can also get Royal Oak Lump at Circle C on hway 72 east(the old Campbell's store) for 6.19 a bag, now that's a real convience store!

• BrantBrant Posts: 82
    Rsqare,[p]Hey, thanks! I wonder if this is a regularly stocked item that will still be there after I go through the 100 pounds I have stockpiled in my garage. I don't think my wife will be too happy if I bring home more before using that up! :-)[p]Thanks, again.[p]Brant
  • BDBD Posts: 87
    I know what you mean. I actually considered buying a pallate's worth of charcoal until I realized it would displace a car from our garage. My wife would certainly have something to say about that...but I don't think I should repeat it here.

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    bd, sounds like it was her car that would be 'put out'

• RLARLA Posts: 89
    Is the Royal Oak brand of lump as good, in quality, as the BGE brand?? And, that price of $ many lbs??

• TeslamaniaTeslamania Posts: 144
    BGE lump is made by Royal Oak, so it should be the same stuff!

• BDBD Posts: 87
    I wasn't going to say that, but your statement is likely accurate.