Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

throwdown post pic

SteveinTNSteveinTN Posts: 228
edited 10:49PM in EggHead Forum
wow - what a fun event....

here is ours

Better than Grandma’s Stuffed Manicotti
Tender Manicotti stuffed with smoked chicken, sautéed artichoke and spinach. Filled with ricotta cheese and finished with a creamy three cheese Vodka Sauce.

raws
IMG_0487.jpg

i pre cooked the chicken on the egg just forgot to thake photos.

chopping some stuff
IMG_0489.jpg

melding together
IMG_0490.jpg

lets stuff with a baggie
IMG_0491.jpg

put on the egg
IMG_0492.jpg

final plate
IMG_0496.jpg

Comments

• BashBash Posts: 1,011
    Yum - looks wonderful! Bookmarked that one.
  • RGBHVRGBHV Posts: 1,317
    Very nice.

I love seeing pasta dishes and this one's no exception!

Good work!

Michael
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Steve...That was a very tempting plate! :) And now I know there was spinach and artichokes inside those tubes of deliciousness, I am even more tempted!!! :laugh: Nicely done! :) ;)
  • Thats a great egged dinner. I bet it tasted great. Just the idea of how the cheese absorbs the nice smokey taste had my mouth watering. Thanks for showing us how you made it - I bought some giant pasta shells and I will be trying this recipe.

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!
  • P.S. I voted for yours.

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!
  • Thanks All.
    The best thing about these contest is i would have never cooked something like this. Ijust noticed i left out the picture of grilled chicken that was also chopped and stuffed.
    - steve