Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

>>> EGGFEST2000 IS A REAL HIT

Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
edited 1:23PM in EggHead Forum
xxfest001.jpg
<p />Just back from Eggfest2000 --- what a good time !! The weather was perfect - perfect! It was 60 deg in the morning and the sun popped out full by noon. Here is a picture of the group as they were drawing for the mini egg. I will post a bunch of pictures later on my web site - I am too pooped to do much now. And now my wife wants me to go to diner with the neighbors at a Japanese steak house. I am not at all hungry!![p]There is soooo much to talk about and tell - it was a really fine turn-out and the foods were wonderful. There were some real hits at the event. The grilled bananas and the grilled pineapples were super. BBQfan1 did some fantastic Buffalo wings!!! Wow!!! And Nature Boy cooked everything in site - ribs,brisket,squid = all good (squid gets a C- for eating and a B+ for fishing).[p]More later - shame on those who missed it![p]Tim
·

Comments

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    xxfest002.jpg
    <p />Tim M,[p]OK - one more.[p]
    ·
  • olblueolblue Posts: 42
    Tim M,
    Nice shot of the back of my head.
    I learned a lot and I hesitate to mention names because I'll leave a few out, but Cat and Spin were cooking everything, we had Mary's bread and Jewels stuffed bananas, the band was great and James and Seasonal Distributors did a great job[p]ol-blue

·
  • bdavidsonbdavidson Posts: 411
    ol-blue,
    I think the stuffed bananas were from Christine...and they were GOOD!

·
  • MarkMark Posts: 295
    line2.jpg
    <p />Another angle...

·
  • Nu-GuyNu-Guy Posts: 136
    Tim M,
    Cut it out. We feel bad enough that we couldn't make it. Glad the weather co-opertated. Looked like a super day! Did you have any local media coverage? Man, what a sight with all those eggs lined up in a row. I would call it, "puttn' on the egg."
    Look forward to more pics.
    NG

·
  • TeslamaniaTeslamania Posts: 144
    Tim M,[p]Great pictures. Looking forward to more. Glad you got to eat Cat's ribs - they sure were great. Sorry I missed your pork loin.

·
  • Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Teslamania,[p]It was a pleasure meeting you!! I did pork tenderloins (4) and Mr Toad did the pork loin. The tenderloins went really fast - I had the first meal ready (only because Mike O was still pulling his pork)so everyone was ready to eat something. [p]Tim
    ·