Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping: Grandpasgrub

Options
JCinGA
JCinGA Posts: 139
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Where is your dealer located?
I have a brother in-law that lives in the Jackson, WY area who is interested in buying an egg. Can you help us?
JCinGA

Comments

• Grandpas Grub
    Options

My dealer went out of business, very sad. I haven't looked for a new dealer but there were several other dealers when I got my first egg, one was only interested in the commission for the sale and knew absolutely nothing about eggs. I never did look into the other dealer. A third was a bit of a long way away from me but my past dealer would work with me so I didn't look any further.

I will be happy to do some checking if your BIL would like.

I wouldn't think your BIL would need to come all the way to Salt Lake to find a dealer though.

I wonder if there is a dealer in Idaho Falls or Pocatello which might be closer to Jackson.

Thirdeye might have some ideas he is further north.

Let me know if I can be of help.

GG
  • JCinGA
    JCinGA Posts: 139
    Options
    Thanks,
    I'll contact thirdeye.
    BTW what do use for lump, where do you get it?
    Jim
  • JCinNV
    JCinNV Posts: 141
    Options
    Hey Bro, I went to the home page entered JacksonHole Zip,found 13 dealers with in 250 miles, might be some closer if you refine the mileage, :P