Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wicked Good availability?

Options
3Pedals6Speeds
3Pedals6Speeds Posts: 439
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anyone know how I can find out if Wicked Good is available somewhere near me (Michigan)?

Comments

• jpEGG
    jpEGG Posts: 61
    Options
    Check out the Web site: http://www.wickedgoodcharcoal.com/

I live in Wisconsin and the site lists a store about 45 minutes away. When I went looking for it August, they were out for the season. :( I'd advise calling first
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Check out having WG ship to you as well. Even with shipping, it might be cheaper than buying locally. It is for me anyway.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• safetyman
    Options
    There is a guy in Rochester Hills, Michigan that sells it. I have bought some from him this past spring. His phone number is 248-760-6733.