Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How many ABT's fit on a mini?-NTXT

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Subject says it all.[p]BTW, I tried to indicate there was "no text" but the BGE forum wouldn't let me post it that way like other forums will.[p]Wes

Comments

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    minicook.jpg
    <p />Partywaggin,
    I can cook 27 chicken wing drumetts at one time using 2 grids on the mini egg....You could get at least that many ABT's on the mini.
    Larry

• MickeyT
    MickeyT Posts: 607
    Options
    abtmini.jpg
    <p />Partywaggin,[p]I probably could have gotten more on here but I didn't try.[p]Mick

• Thanks for the pictures! I didn't think I would fit quite that many. Personally, I'm chicken to squeeze too much stuff on the mini for air flow and drafting reasons.[p]Wes
  • Jawjajoe
    Options
    Partywaggin,[p]Well, how 'bout it? How many ABT,s did you get on your mini? Were they any good? Ours were better with out meat just cheese and bacon wraps.[p]Dad
  • jawjajoe,[p]I haven't done any yet. My plans for a "pre-experiment" experiment haven't quite materialized. Plus, Wal-Mart didn't have any jalapen~os! I was told the south side of town (where I **really** need to be packing) was the best place to look for peppers at the Mexican veggie stands. I'll try to hit some grocery stores on the way home after working out and see what I can find before I I head south![p]Wes