Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Stike?? Pumpkin Carving this year?

bayoueggerbayouegger Posts: 287
edited 4:27AM in EggHead Forum
If so post pictures please! I look forward to seeing your creations around this time each year!

Steve

Comments

• here you go...
    The Laboratory of Dr. Frankenstein

Frankensteins_Lab_2009_email.jpg

and here it is with lights on

Frankensteins_Lab_2009_lightson_sma.jpg
  • Got the photos yesterday and they're awesome!
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 22,136
    almost as good as stikes work :laugh: needs some duck hanging from the rafters
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    He has some talent for sure. I checked out his blog link. I miss him.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • (shhh)
    ix-nay on the og-blay!
    stike
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,780
    stripsteak,

I liked Cap'n Peppermill better ;)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

mums da word
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • thx.
    hahahaha
  •  
    That is awesome! I love it! I liked last years also. I think your softer approach this year gives it much greater depth and luminosity, the composition and execution are perfect!

Gator

• INCREDIBLE!!

thanks
  • TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
    I don't post much but hang around and lurk often. This is just amazing to me. I do wonder if Stike can compete with this new stripsteak guy. ;)
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    No way,, the new guy has way more talent :whistle: :laugh: :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    Looks to me like stripsteak is winning, so far, since stike it yet to post his creation for the year. B)
  • he sure did...

right-click the pumpkin and select "properties"
    I understood. ;) :) Amazing!! Mike
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I can't believe he didn't finish in first. The pumpkin that came in first looks like a amateur compared to Stikes.
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Awesome job!
  • That is over the top! I wish I were artistically talented. I do not have an artistic bone in my body. :laugh: If I were to attempt something like that the pumpkin would rot before I finished. :laugh: That looks awesome. :)
  • so, bayouegger...
    i ended up taking first place in the seriouseats.com contest. got second last year... finally redeemed this year though. hahaha

got an 8" chef's, 4" paring, and 5"(boning) knives from Viking
  • WOW that is cool! I saw some Saturday night out trick or treating but NOTHING like yours! That is some incredible talent!
  • nah. no talent. just practice.
    but thanks.
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    That is really damn cool. Congrats on the win! :woohoo:
  • Absolutely amazing!!!! Congratulations on a well deserved win.

How many hours did it take to accomplish this?

BTW, you got robbed last year. B)