Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Mother Natures Hallowed Tricks

Serial GrillerSerial Griller Posts: 1,186
edited 9:45PM in Off Topic
Geeze! It only October
P1010017-1.jpg
P1010010-1.jpg
She loves it! She doesn't have to shovel it!
P1010011-2.jpg
P1010009-1.jpg
P1010012.jpg

Comments

• makes me glad to live in the south, but I think you better check on that guy in the chair on the right. :woohoo: :silly:
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Yikes.......
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,817
    Serial Griller,

Uggghh. We have dodged the bullet so far but you know it's comin'

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• KokemanKokeman Posts: 819
    I thought the couple of inches of rain has been bad enough. I guess it could be worse.
  • :whistle: sure glad we don't have to worry 'bout that on a regular basis anymore ;)
    ps. cute pup; will send her twin up to romp awhile -- should at least make a path to the Eggs for you :woohoo:
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Man o man did you get the brunt of this one!! Been thinking of you. Tell Kathy careful of her back while shovling :laugh: :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Sure is pretty but no thank you.
    I was enjoying 74 at 6 a.m. but were are a bit above normal. :)

Good Luck,
    Bordello
  • troutmantroutman Posts: 498
    What is all that white stuff over everything?

And how did you get it all over everything like that?