Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Couple Cooks as of Late(hvy pic)

RobinsRobins Posts: 131
edited 1:55AM in EggHead Forum
Its been a while and I have not had much time with my Egg. I've been working lots of hours and Van shopping so it has been crazy around here!

Ribs were done 225 for 3 hrs. then 1 @ 250 and finally saused and left for 1/2 hour at 275. Should i foil???
unsure only second rib cook.

BGECooks019.jpg

BGECooks020.jpg

Last nights dinner was quick.

009.jpg

024.jpg

Itialian sausage, red,yellowand jalapeno peppers and some onion

Paul :)
Stoney Creek, ON

Comments

• NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Hey Paul,

That some good lookin' food.

Is Stoney Creek anywhere near Stony/Stoney Lake?
  • RobinsRobins Posts: 131
    Thanks Bill, Stoney creek Ontario, Canada
  • shaw988shaw988 Posts: 41
    Love that skillet. Is it a Lodge?
    XL and Mini Max. Lawrenceville, GA
    I got it from Benix. IT was 14$. I would of liked a bigger one but this was all they had.
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Ribs look good enough without foiling. If you do foil, foil before saucing. 45 minutes will be plenty of time. But the ribbies looked good.

Mike
    Thanks Mike, Was unsure about the foil, I'm gonna try it next time to see if there is a difference.

Paul
  • Rib FanRib Fan Posts: 305
    Bill,
    Stoney Creek is near Hamilton Ontario...South West of Toronto. Stony lake is north of Peterborough Ontario as part of the Kawartha Lakes.

Wayne
  • WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Oooh those ribs were looking great, and then I scrolled down just a bit and saw the pic of the Italian sausage. That looks good, and I've never thought of it. That is on my list of things to do now.