Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

HOBBIES - other than egging

13»

Comments

• RiverFarm
    RiverFarm Posts: 216
    We have extensive Indian settlements in New Jersey, too. We live on what was obviously a well-populated site dating back to about 8000 years or more, based on the points and steatite bowl fragments that we've found. We live along a river and it was obviously a popular place to set up camp. Your collection is fantastic, though!
  • rho1640
    rho1640 Posts: 118
    you're putting holes in all that good ice boating ice :ohmy:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I collect mini's, Woody's, and egg's apparently.
    New pots are from Taos. My Mom got them for me.

102509021.jpg

102509022.jpg

102509023.jpg

102509024.jpg

Keeping in shape anyway I can!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    I did'nt know BARBIE was into cuffs! :blush::whistle: :evil:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Funny, I'm so not barbie, duh..geeze..flipping hair... :laugh: :laugh:
    Check out the woody shelf..close :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • I saw there were some boaters here...
    here's a different kind of boating.

Phantom8.jpg

MBLS2.jpg

sultana_10.jpg

Unfortunately, life got in the way. When our daughter arrived, my work room became the baby's room. So I haven't done any ship model building in about a year. Sure would be nice to have a house with a basement.
  • RiverFarm
    RiverFarm Posts: 216
    Those are beautifully done, Ben. When your daughter gets older I'll bet she'll like to "help" you with them!
  • rho1640
    rho1640 Posts: 118
    just in case you all are wondering at my ice boat comment - here is our boat

IceBoats081.jpg

now to see if I did this right...