Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Surf & Turf !

RobinsRobins Posts: 131
edited 9:07AM in EggHead Forum
Had Mom over for dinner tonite! Good visit and she enjoyed time with the little ones! I got to cook her her first meal from the bge! I think she liked it. All she could say was WOW....WOW! :cheer:

0012.jpg

I wasn't @ Eggtoberfest but I still cooked my face off! I will be there next year!!!
Looks like everyone had a blast :woohoo: I'm a little green! :laugh:

Paul ;)
Stoney Creek, ON.

Comments

• :) WOW is right!
  • RobinsRobins Posts: 131
    I think its been my fav. so far
  • icemncmthicemncmth Posts: 1,157
    love the surf!...And the Steak looks great!
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Paul, I agree with "Mom". Wow..Wow! Looking forward to seeing you next year.
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    YUMMEE lookin eats!I'll bet 10-1 MOM was pleased! ;)
    Thanks Big'un, I've had my egg for a month now and it is the best thing I've ever bought! Having lots of fun!

Paul
    Mom said it was the best steak she ever had! She made me go outside after dinner and make her a pizza for her lunc for the week. :woohoo: :silly: :woohoo:

Paul