Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggfest

TennisbumTennisbum Posts: 228
edited 11:28PM in EggHead Forum
Just wanted to express my sincere appreciation to all those that made my first fest a memorable experience. The food was fantastic, the tips provided by the chiefs even better. Just not brave enough to make the after party. Maybe next time
gp

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    You have to visit the afterparty it's not a dangerous place, so easy even a short Canadian can do it and thats with the headlights off :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    So what or who :lol: scared you off?
  • TennisbumTennisbum Posts: 228
    Next time for sure! This time I was just plain tuckered out. Plus like a lot of folks did not bring a coat for the blast of cold we had. But loved the experience and next time I think I will cowboy up and cook but will have a lot of questions to ask of you all
    gp
    actually no one scared me off except the weather. Needless to say I will come more prepared next time
    gp
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Tennisbum....It was great to meet you. :) Glad you were able to make the fest at least...but next time, the afterparty is a must! :laugh: ;) Glad you enjoyed yourself! :)
    Same here. And thanks for all you do in helping us new or almost new folks. Looking forward to next year already.
    gp
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    I didn't know you had to be brave for the afterparty. You gotta muster up next time. You don't know what you're missing....(or should I say.."remember" what you're missing. ha

Desert Filly
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    If you know how to drink like a fish, eat like a horse, and act like an idiot you will fit right in at the after party.