Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

we're home...and on time

Options
Desert Filly
Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
for what started out as a very eventful Thursday last week....it ended up great. Had a relaxing morning saying bye to our "families" and headed to the airport for a 1130am flight home. We were about to board....and I calmly asked AZRP if he had his ipod. Oh crap....not another day starting like last Thurs. NOPE....had to find a number for the hotel....they had to call us back..yelp...it was there...but they wouldn't mail it to us....luckily....the only one we could think of that might still be there was FlPoolman...he walked right over to the desk...and he'll safely mail it to us. Got into Tucson...on time...and with luggage. All is good.
Great seeing everyone.
Til...the spring.

The Filly

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Hey Kim,, Great time as always with you and Randy also the grand daughters thank you and Sally for the beads ;)
    Tell Randy to Email your address and I'll get that out tomorrow, I know I have it here somewhere but it's gonna take a few days before I'm thinking straight again :whistle::whistle:
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Kim,

Wonderful to see you and Randy again. Tell your Dad he is awesome for me. I could drink shine with him anytime, I hope poolgirl doesn't sdd too much of a service charge.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    Our airplane had 'maintenance issue' and had to be replaced so we sat in the terminal for a bit. Had a great time visiting with Loren and Beli who just happened to be on the same flight.

Totally uneventful flight and now I'm in my PJ's having a final cup of grown-in-Mexico coffee (conpliments of Beli) before going to bed early.

It was another great Eggtoberfest in spite of the chilly and sometimes wet day and evenings. The warmth of the crowd and BGE Staff made up for it.

Spring "Eggtoberfest Survivor" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    I don't care what anybody sez about you :whistle: :ermm: , that is a really good deed you did the for the folks from AZ!

Were you still in the parking lot? :lol:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    It was great to see you and Randy again.I'm sure glad your trip home was plesant after all the trials and tribulations you had to endure to get to the fest!Hope to see ya'll soon.
  • Panhandle Smoker
    Options
    It was nice to finally meet both you and Randy. I am glad you all made it home safe. See ya soon. :)
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Filly...It was great to meet you both at long last. :) But I must admit, as Randy and I discussed, it pretty much feels like I've known you forever!! :laugh: ;) Glad you had an uneventful return trip home. ;) We certainly hope to see you in March!! :)