Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Newbies - WessB's site

Options
Bob V
Bob V Posts: 195
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
There have been a lot of early Christmas presents out there, and a lot of posts from newbies. SmilingGuy turned me on to WessB's site, and the labor of love he did in publishing a 150(!) page Egg cookbook with lots of tips and tricks for starting some way good dinners and answering some basic questions.[p]The Egg book is at his site. Click on "Cooks and Recipes" then BGE cookbook.[p]Great piece of work, WessB![p]Bob V
[ul][li]WessB's site[/ul]

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Bob V,
    Whoa there nelly.......I would LOVE to be able to take credit for writing that, fact is the forum meber named "Wise One" (Bill Wise) did all that work, and for the record he keeps it updated regularly and he also is working with BGE to re-write the manual that will come with new eggs. I merely offer a website where members can download it, I felt it was so valuable that I saked him if he wanted me to post it, there are other sites doing it also...The Naked Whiz has it and his site is quite awesome...I am glad you liked the website and it is a work in progress, which will hopefully one day be of the likes of The Whiz, Tim M, and GFW..but for now its a building process....The cookbook is like the forum bible it has SO MUCH great info in it....Enjoy..[p]Wess

[ul][li]WessB`s[/ul]
  • WessB
    Options
    WessB,
    PS........and THANKS to Bill Wise for doing all that work.

• Bob V
    Bob V Posts: 195
    Options
    Credit where credit is due. Thanks to all who put that together, and to Wes for hosting it.[p]It is a great resource for anyone with an Egg -[p]Bob V
  • Hammer
    Hammer Posts: 1,001
    Options
    WessB,
    It's a good site, and definetely an asset to members of the forum. Hats off to you and "The Wise One".
    Hammer

• WessB
    Options
    Hammer,
    Thank you much for the kind words..as I`ve said before...Just tryin to give back a little of whats been given to me over the years...and I hope to keep adding things for a long time to come....I sure nuff will be eggin stuff for a long time to come..LOL[p]Wess