Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

who had all the pics from eggfest Atl.?

ChainsmokerChainsmoker Posts: 106
edited 5:05AM in EggHead Forum
someone had posted a link with a lot of pictures from the eggfest in Atlanta. please post it again.
Ryan

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    chainsmoker,
    I have some on my website..I`m not sure if thats the one you are looking for or not....In the "Fests" section, also have many from Eggfest in Waldorf[p]Wess

[ul][li]WessB`s[/ul]
  • WardsterWardster Posts: 681
    WessB,
    Nice site Wess, I had not seen it before. [p]MAN! I'm never in any eggfest pics!!! I even wore my 'you can't miss me' hat. Not a one.[p]I'll have to get REAL creative for the next one.....[p]Wardster

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Wardster,
    If your in Waldorf this year I`ll be SURE to hunt you down..LOL..I look at pics posted after these events, feeling like I seen everything.....man you miss a lot...[p]Wess

• WessB, those are the ones I was looking for!
    Thanks,
    Ryan