Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

NEW STEAK/MEAT FLIPPING TOOL

2»

Comments

• RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    He just made a couple. Probably with scrap layin round the shop. With quality you would pay big bucks for. Not sure why all the frikkin jabs. Jealousy is my guess.

Keep up the good work Kirby.
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,971
    Kirby,

Have you never heard, "Don't tug on Supermans cape" before? CW Has been around and can cook your butt under the table. Never, never question Peter. :evil:
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,795
    Well Adam, it looks like the some of the natives are restless. Just be ready for a series of non-useful and aggravating posts. Hopefully it won't last long.
    Nice work kirbyw. Don't shy away so soon. It's a full moon, that has to be it, a full moon.
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,817
    Gene,

There hasn't been a good scrap in a while :) Don't think this one's got the distance :(

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. Your flippers are a work of art.

Way too much time spent on this already. ;)
    I can think of more important things to stress about

La Bomba!!
    Not enough meat to bite into (or stick the flipper into). Besides it was an honest post. The guy did some good work on a flipper.
    Carey,

You out?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• jj Posts: 33
    thanks for the support,whats going on ?
    why are you chiming in?
    glad to know everyone has something to say,regardless i will never post again or even worry about showing my products to all of you douche bags, i will try a erase my profile from this site ,i will continue to made my stuff for friends.all the rest of you can go get f**ked.
    sincerly,kirbyw
    Ayup. That's down east for yes. Got LaBomba?
    First time I ever got blown off for an apology. Just don't be too hasty in making your decision to leave the forum.
    I am chiming in because I liked you post and thought you took some flap over it. For some reason it happens from some regulars. I don't know why it happens, but great job on the flippers.
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Dude,
    Check your e-mail....Get a beer.....Then give me a call.
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    That's fine if you only flip it once. I myself will yield to the considered opinion of Chefs around the world. You are entitled to do things your way.

Enjoy you fine craftsmanship. They are indeed fine looking utensils..

Disregard sundown's response about me to you. I am quite capable of speaking my own mind.
    I can get some to fishlessman. Too bad Captain Pepershaker, jagoff isn't around to deliver.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• SoCalWJSSoCalWJS Posts: 398
    Looks like you did pretty good work there. Wish I had any talent/skills working w/metal.

(keep threatening to at least take a welding class so I can work on MY BBQ stuff :P )
    South SLO County
    sundown should keep his or maybe HER mouth shut and let real men settle it ?
    sundown should keep his or maybe HER mouth shut and let real men settle it ?
  • popagar0popagar0 Posts: 136
    the tools look great, but i would like to see a pic of that SS table.
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    I don't think anybody questioned your skill as a craftsmen. Some of did disagree with the use of a hook turning meat.

Sundown's initial response wasn't questioning your skill. He just pointed out where he'd get them because he lack the shop to make them.

He apologizes and you rip him a new one for doing so, and call the rest of names because we have a different opinion.

Maybe it is good you decided not to post anymore.. Too bad because I would bet you'd have some fine tools that would have been of interest to all us douche' bags.
    kirbyw,

Well that was kinda p!$$y. The man offerred you an apology and you chose to come back with that. I'm a technical guy and your stuff looked really good. If you had just accepted it and moved on you would have ended it. I don't understand.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    popagarO you can see it on his profile. Great video.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    from your profile it looks like youve done some blowin