Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hello from San Antonio

Options
Hammond1
Hammond1 Posts: 31
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just got my BGE (Lrge) up and running this weekend. Built my own table (modified nakedwhiz design). Any other San Antonio folks around here? (Actually, my wife and I just moved here from South Carolina in June).

Badass burgers last night.
Fajitas cooking now.

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Only one guy that I can think of. Goes by Lawn Ranger or something like that.
    If ever North past Austin you will find me in Salado.
    Lots of guys in Austin.
    Just kidding on the Lawn Ranger guy - he is kind of famous here
    Welcome to TEXAS.....
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    well i hate to see a south carolinian egger leave the state but from what i hear san antonio is a great place ;)

welcome to the forum if you stay around your list of "must cook" will be longer than your lifetime :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Welcome to the forum, you will love your BGE, Once you start you can not stop. Happy Egging.

Patti
    Wichtia, KS
  • pattikake
    pattikake Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Welcome to the forum, you will love your BGE, Once you start you can not stop. Happy Egging.

Patti
    Wichtia, KS
  • Sundazes
    Sundazes Posts: 307
    Options
    Put on a butt and go see the alamo.
  • rsmdale
    rsmdale Posts: 2,472
    Options
    Welcome from Socal and try every recipe you can.Take some pictures,drink some wine and have some fun.

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE