Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BGE cart wheels

fonemanfoneman Posts: 104
edited 1:04PM in EGG Table Forum
I am looking for recommendations for cart wheels. I am going to build my own cart and would like to see what others have successfully used for their carts. Thanks in advance!
john

Comments

• I got mine from Caster City.Not sure if you can incorporate them into your design but Bill at Caster City is very helpful. This style bolts into the end of my 4x4 with a 1/2" x 3" lag bolt and washer.I'm very happy with them.They have a ton of other options to choose from that might work for you.
    Jon
    Here's a couple of pics.
    P1010058.jpg
    P1010107.jpg
  • fonemanfoneman Posts: 104
    Thanks Jon, I will check out Caster City.
    John
  • I put Heavy duty casters on mine as well. I bought the lockable kind with the non-slip type rubber material and I have been very happy with them. I wouldn't skimp on the casters, get nice heavy duty ones.
  • I can attest to Smoking Coles statement. I got cheap ones and they only lasted 6 months.