Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

hows this?

Options

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    size is good . . .clarity is off. Did you just expand the original?
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • maXim
    maXim Posts: 468
    Options
    Hi Freida,

Are the pictures original from your cam or are they pictures you received by email? Either the originals are very low quality (resolution) or the resolution is decreased while you upload the pictures. If the originals are ok then you will need to upload them again to Photobucket. When you do click on more options:

step1.jpg

Then make sure you've selected 640 X 480 or 800 X 600:

step2.jpg

Hope this helps!
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

The lack of clarity is most likely to the method you are using to re-size the pictures.

The small re-sizing done from photobucket to the forum is not enough to cause any visual difference.

Are you letting photobucket re-size the original pictures?

If you will take the time to explain the steps you are taking, many of the people here can easily help you get to where you want to be. From that point you will find posting pictures will be very easy and come out with great quality.

GG