Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

*PING* cookn biker

AuntieEggerAuntieEgger Posts: 258
edited 8:16PM in Off Topic
How is your brother Jamie doing?

I haven't seen any updates

AuntieEgger
·

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,406
    Gosh can you believe they sent him back to the caregivers home on Sunday mornig. The day after my Dad and I went! They could not get him to take his meds. I kinda get it, but he is very sick. First time EVER he turned down a hamburger. I know the alternative is to restrain him. Poor bro has been through so much in his lifetime. He friggin can't stand the docs on all levels, never has or will.
    I'm now trying to get my parents on the same page. Dad is devoute catholic and me and Mom are being practical. I'm talking what happens when Jamie die's guy's??
    Can I email you some info that my mom stumbled on and we think will fit our situation, have not told Dad of this though.
    Thanks for asking.
    Hope you are good!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • I'm sorry to hear it hasn't gone very well with Jamie's treatment.

Yes you can email me I'll look forward to looking over the info your mother found.

AuntieEgger
    ·