Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

*PING* cookn biker

AuntieEgger
AuntieEgger Posts: 258
edited November -1 in Off Topic
How is your brother Jamie doing?

I haven't seen any updates

AuntieEgger

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Gosh can you believe they sent him back to the caregivers home on Sunday mornig. The day after my Dad and I went! They could not get him to take his meds. I kinda get it, but he is very sick. First time EVER he turned down a hamburger. I know the alternative is to restrain him. Poor bro has been through so much in his lifetime. He friggin can't stand the docs on all levels, never has or will.
    I'm now trying to get my parents on the same page. Dad is devoute catholic and me and Mom are being practical. I'm talking what happens when Jamie die's guy's??
    Can I email you some info that my mom stumbled on and we think will fit our situation, have not told Dad of this though.
    Thanks for asking.
    Hope you are good!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • I'm sorry to hear it hasn't gone very well with Jamie's treatment.

Yes you can email me I'll look forward to looking over the info your mother found.

AuntieEgger