Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

KISS Chicken

NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
edited 6:33AM in EggHead Forum
Still test driving my raised grid. Decided to do wings and thighs tonight - nothing special.

Wings were dusted w/Old Bay Seasoning and the thighs were S&P only. Also did a skillet of broccoli and mushroons that's not in the pic as the chicken cooked in 40 min and I had planned 60. :blush: :whistle: :ermm:

This was some of the tastiest chicken I've made in a while. Old Bay and chicken work well together. And the broccolia and shrooms were good. No plated pic as BOS is playing NYY on TBS. :woohoo:

IMG00247.jpg
·