Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

On the way to Oswego

Options
Bobby-Q
Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well I'm at 10,000 feet about an hour away from Chicago. Looking forward to seeing old friends and new friends.

If you're anywhere near Chicagoland come on out!

Comments

• NavinRJohnson
    Options
    come to the NE fest next year and I'll try some of your special chicken! have fun out there. consider coming to the NE fest, though. seriously.

(stike/jagweed)
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    What were you flying in that you were only at 10,000 feet? -RP
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    Sorry, I'm going to miss meeting you in Oswego. We unfortunately had a work related issue come up. That's one of the downsides of owning a business. I was really looking forward to the meet and greet. I heard your chicken dish is faboulous. Hopefully I'll get to meet you in Atlanta during Eggtoberfest.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    well darn it Anne I thought you were going to be there! Are you sure you two aren't coming cauz you don't want to wear your Packer's shirts that close to the home of da Bears? :laugh:
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    Well they turned on the wifi at 10,000 feet I imagine it was a little above that before it connected. Spent most of the flight around 25000 feet due to turbulance.

Looking forward to seeing y'all tonight. About to hit the store and get stuff ready. The EGGs are all built and the tent is going up right outside now.
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Options
    Hi Ron!
    Sorry I missed your post yesterday. I'm not thrilled about this either. I had everything packed (packer and badgers shirts) and ready to go. Very diappointing. :(
    Are you going to Atlanta Ron?
    Have fun this weekend!!!
    BTW- I got your email.