Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Photo bucket issues

Options
Panhandle Smoker
Panhandle Smoker Posts: 3,018
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have been having issues with photo bucket for several weeks now and nothing on my end has changed(same camera, same everything). It will download 100% of the photo or photos and then display "The action that you were trying to perform has failed". Has anyone else had these issues. Support from Photo bucket is non existent. :(

Comments

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Eddie:

Sorry (for you) to say I haven't had any problems...just uploaded and posted the pics for the Chicken Pot Pie without any difficulty.

Better luck next time.

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• NibbleMeThis
    Options
    No problems here either.

Try uploading photos with your camera card on another PC. That way you'll know if it's your card or your PC.

I've run into weird problems when I haven't reformatted an SD card in a long time. Nothing with photobucket, but files not showing up on the PC that show up on the camera and things like that.

Just an idea.
    Knoxville, TN
    Nibble Me This