Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Finally got it right!

bdavidsonbdavidson Posts: 411
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Did Spin's pizza recipe exactly as stated in the recipe section on Saturday PM. 4 firebricks on the grill surface and then a pizza stone. 550 degrees. Turned out GREAT! My wife just rolled her eyes when I told her I was going to try pizza on the egg, but she was a believer after the first bite. (Thus, the below post on the plate setter dimensions!)
Thanks to Spin and all the other pizza gurus out there. Looking forward to meeting you all ("y'all" for those south of the Mason Dixon line) at EF2K.

·

Comments

• SpinSpin Posts: 1,375
    bdavidson,[p]I just new there was a great pizza chef in you. They just get better from here. Congratulations.[p]Spin[p]

·
  • GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Spin, with your directions, who could possibly fail? Thanks for the recipe![p]Gfw

·