Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great Dealer in Ohio helps Wanabe!

Options
Wanabe
Wanabe Posts: 355
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I can’t heap enough accolades on the gang at Northfield Fireplace & Grills. Remember when they loaned me an XL for “Pork Fest 09”? Being on the road all summer with my Mini is fun but sometimes you need a bigger grill.

Labor Day weekend is a few days away and I wanted to have a final summer cookout for my family, Northfield Grills comes to the rescue loaning me a large BGE. This is a picture of Jason Bosze with the LG in front of their store in Northfield OH.

JasonBosze.jpg

How is this for stylish living? Our RV parked at my brothers home with the LG BGE under the awning ready to go.

RVatGregs.jpg
eggatgregs.jpg

I think we will start the weekend off with steaks Friday night, put the pork shoulders on Saturday night for a feast Sunday and finally Burgers, Dogs and BBQ chicken Monday Labor Day. I’ll cleanup the grill and return it on Tuesday as we will head west towards our winter home in AZ on Wednesday.

If you live near Northfield OH or just passing though, stop by and see Jason, say hi for me.

Comments