Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pizza

LambchopsLambchops Posts: 166
edited 3:33PM in EggHead Forum
DSC_0158.jpg
Got pizza down. Everybody that tasted this pizza said it was the best they ever had. I had to make six of them using my my wifes dough and tomato sauce recipe.

Comments

• KnaufKnauf Posts: 337
    Looks great. We haven't ordered a pizza since I perfected my technique about a year and a half ago. The greatest bit of advice I got was to use parchment paper for the transfer to the stone. So simple and less mess than cornmeal and easier to store than a pizza peel.
  • We never go out for pizza anymore or order one because ours is so much better on the Egg.
  • That is magnificent! They don't get any handsomer than this. Making me hungry!

You do realize that we're all waiting for you to share the dough and sauce recipes, don't you? With victory comes responsibility!

Judy
    San Diego
    Judy in San Diego
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Yes ,pizza on the egg is truly tasty(no more delivery)Now try the deepdish and enjoy.

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
  • EmarfEmarf Posts: 167
    looks great