Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Question on OT forum

icemncmth
icemncmth Posts: 1,165
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
just like some opinions...

Comments

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    While I have posted on there I don't usually go there. If one has an O.T. post and you need exposure you pretty much either have to post there and then post on this forum that you have something you want most to look at or post your topic here with the O.T.
    in the subject line.

Regards,
    Bordello
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Don't like it, not one little bit.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    don't be so reserved and bottled up, Steve - tell us your feelings! :laugh:
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    RRP,

Just waiting for someone to ask. :laugh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    To post a message in here to go over to OT Forum is defeating the administrators wishes! As fast as topic threads disappear on a busy day (when is it not busy here, lol) I belive the intent of the OT section was a darn good idea. I just wish more people would make one more click and post the OT material there. If you go to flat view, you will see the number of times messages have been viewed. Lots of traffic over there and no need to junk up the main forum page.

Just my pennys worth . . .
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,671
    i wonder if aol screws that up for me, in flat view i dont have that feature
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it