Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egging on Long Island today

drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
edited 7:04AM in EggHead Forum
I'll be cooking on the Big Green Egg today at Vitale Gas on Long Island. Come on by and eat something. www.vitalegas.com
Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
·

Comments

• My wife was feeling good today and she told me I had to go and see Dr. BBQ. So I listened to the Mrs. I went and I had a very good time. Dr. BBQ made bacon wrapped scallops, Chipotle chicken legs, Mahi Mahi, ribs, apples stuffed with Snickers & marshmallows and a few other things that I can not remember. Everything was excellent. My hats off to Vitale for making it a very good time.

IMG00053-20090829-1315.jpg

IMG00056-20090829-1332.jpg
    Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.
    ·