Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Denverfest...here we come

Options
Desert Filly
Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
got the bags and recipes all packed, fed the animals, we're on our way in about an hour. Looking forward to meeting new friends, seeing old friends, and introducing our daughter and son in law to the world of Egghead parties. We're so eggcited.

Comments

• Grand Oeuf Vert
    Options
    Have a safe trip and a great time!
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Have a safe trip and will see you soon!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Wish you were coming Tim!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • HungryNephew
    Options
    I really wish I would have paid attention. I am going to be in Denver on business on Monday! I could have had a company paid trip to the Deverfest!!!!
  • cookn biker
    Options
    That is a big drag! You still got time to get that figured out.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Hi Kim,
    Hope y'all have a wonderful and safe trip. Will be looking for pictures when you get home.

Regards,
    Bordello
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    No hurry...The party should start around noon tomorrow :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Takin the day to prepare...Fore!

Drive safe.
  • Grand Oeuf Vert
    Options
    Believe me. I've thought about making a surprize appearence. But with new job starting Monday and all my NiEGGara Fest stuff to do, well...I think you get in.
    I guess that makes us 'like minds'. "Maybe next year."
  • Desert Filly
    Options
    no driving...we're flying. See you tomorrow.
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    I so wish we could come...I even looked at tickets yesterday to sneak in and surprise you but...wow... $776 bucks....no can do. Have a great time and see ya soon.
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Desert Filly
    Options
    that would have been such a cool surprise. You could meet one of the 5 daughters....some time. Better yet...come to Tucson...and I'll get all 5 rounded up for you and the Chicken.
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Gonna try flying again? :unsure: :ohmy:
    Hope you have a quicker departure than you did for OKC!

Safe trip.
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Well poo! :sick:

Ya could drive buy on Monday and see if we left a scent
    of great grilling and partying around!
    :lol: :silly:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Hope ya'll have a great time. Don't forget to have someone open Randy's egg for him. We don't want to see him back in the hospital although he did look pretty happy in that pic :P
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Wish you were going too, Pat.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Me to Molly. Once my redneck 401 pays out I plan on making them all :woohoo: :woohoo: