Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

char buddy tries again

Options
char buddy
char buddy Posts: 562
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just took off my hard hat.[p]Hope it works. [p]
[ul][li]char buddy's web site under construction[/ul]

Comments

• GrillMeister
    Options
    char buddy ,[p]Works for me. Nice pics![p]Cheers,[p]Ed

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    char buddy ,
    i love it. Simple. "See Turkey". "See Lamb". Boom. In your face, but subtle nevertheless.
    Nice work, and I see a major building block.[p]Okay...off to Mom-in-law's 80th birthday party It is gonna be a wonker.
    Cheers, ma fraind.
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • djm5x9
    djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Options
    char buddy:[p]Nice start. Getting ready to put a boneless leg of lamb on the grill shortly, but I leave mine rolled up and in the mesh. Looking forward to more . . .
    [/b]
  • Brett
    Brett Posts: 56
    Options
    char buddy ,
    Hey dude, looks great. How did you do that to that lamb? Scrumptious. [p]I have to agree with NB, the simple declarative approach is very affecting. How about something in a "Goodnight Moon" motif? Goonight, egg. Goodnight Lamb in the egg. Goodnight themapen behind the egg![p]Brett

• char buddy
    Options
    Brett,[p]No.. you're the dude...[p]Off the top of my head the lamb goes something like this...[p]butterfly and de-bone a leg of lamb (free range, of course).[p]throw it in a zip lock bag with whatever you've got in the kitchen, e.g.,
    half-cup of red wine vinegar, half-cup of olive oil, a sliced onion - or two tablespoons of granulated onion, two teaspoons of dried aromatics - any combo you like, a half-cup of red wine, crushed peppercorns (1 tablespoon), salt - as you like it. Let it sit overnight.[p]Turn the grill up to 350-400 and cook each side for 12 minues or until you hit an internal temp of 140-145. [p]Goodnight lamb....[p]

• char buddy
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]yeah, it does have that "now we are five" feel to it, doesn't it.[p]Happy b-day mom-in-law. [p]
    Any happy news for Kenny from them guru folks, yet?[p]CB

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    char buddy ,
    love the site!!. ..are you going to post recipes/times/ingredients?. . .how about your spatchcocked truffle chicken?. . . [p]yummy