Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Florida MiniFest 03

fieroguyfieroguy Posts: 777
edited 10:41PM in EggHead Forum
Here's a bunch more random shots.

Group01.jpg

Group02.jpg

Group03.jpg

Group04.jpg

Group05.jpg

Group06.jpg

Group07.jpg

Well, I did the best I could for 1st time out. Hope ya'll enjoyed. Thanks fer lookin'n

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 20,452
    Names with faces is neat - please point out Richard and Gloria - as I think we know the other folks from other posters, but those two escaped identification...that is unless they are in the witness protection program and some godfather up North is looking for them! :laugh:
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Hey Ron,in the second to last pic,that's Richard on the bottom right.I assume that's Gloria(next to him)giving him the "old stinkeye" :P But this is just a guess :lol:
  • fieroguyfieroguy Posts: 777
    Doug - You are correct.
  • RRPRRP Posts: 20,452
    that's so funny as that's exactly what I wondered! BTW I just called Dominick in Jersey and he thanks you! :woohoo:
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
    Mike, thanks for th pictures.
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Was that Paula Dean?