Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

My Dad's Table

oueggmanoueggman Posts: 5
edited 8:51AM in EGG Table Forum
My dad just finished his XL table. It weighs about 7 tons so he should be able to cook through anything short of an Oklahoma tornado.

• RodRod Posts: 61
    Very nice! Like everything about it. Especially the rollout drawers. Well done.
  • pattikakepattikake Posts: 1,175
    Your dad did a wonderful job, very nice love the drawers.

Wichita, KS
  • and it looks super easy to clean up! Great idea with the tile top!
  • rho1640rho1640 Posts: 118
    That is great - and it is just what I want to do with our CookShack too so it is all together... ('sept I think mine is the bigger model)
  • ibandaibanda Posts: 460
    Nice design and looks pretty sturdy!
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.