Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

An ABT Get Well to Spring Chicken

GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
edited 7:06PM in EggHead Forum
ABTs.jpg
<p />I hope you're feeling better. I just made these in your honor to take across the street for the Halloween Party. I'm going to slice them like you did for the Texas Eggfest, so they'll go a bit farther.[p]Liesel helped out for the first time. She worked smarter instead of harder by putting the cream cheese in a cookie press and squirted it in the jalepeno halves. Her work was done in no time, but I must say this was the fastest batch I have ever put on the egg.[p]I hope you are feeling better![p]Cheers,[p]GrillMeister

Comments

• mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    GrillMeister,[p]Why was I expecting to see something spelled out in ABTs?[p]mShark
  • GrillMeister,
    That does it. Tomorrow I'm having at least one ABT even if it pops a stitch or two.[p]Happy Halloween to you to.[p]Sringing Back Chicken

• GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
    MollyShark,[p]Hmmmmmmm. A......B.....T......[p]Could mean lots of things depending on the context. Let's let Spring Chicken have first shot. [grin]