Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

ABT's and Wings?

ewillieewillie Posts: 155
edited 3:57AM in EggHead Forum
The neighborhood wives are scrapbooking Saturday night so I invited 8-9 guys over for wings and ABT's.

I have a large BGE and an adjustable rig, wondered if you all had some advice on cooking them together?

Thanks in advance! Erik

Comments

• doccjbdoccjb Posts: 238
    At around 300 degrees, indirect, both the wings and ABT's should take around an hour. With multiple levels for cooking, you should have no trouble doing them together. This was 70 pieces on my large--with a little re-arranging, or a few less pieces, you could easily fit some ABT's on there:
    IndependenceDay010.jpg
    The ABT's dont take up much room--here I threw a few in with some other items:
    JulyFridayOnCall--nokids029.jpg
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    I like ABT's over the wings

EggCapacity.jpg
  • ewillieewillie Posts: 155
    Thanks guys, now I have something to look forward to this weekend.

I'll let you know how it goes, thanks again. Cheers, Erik
  • NoVA BillNoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Hey Rod,

Nic pic and one of the reasons for buying a large egg, i.e., getting up in dome.