Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggtoberfest 2003 Pictures

YBYB Posts: 3,861
edited 1:49AM in EggHead Forum
We left our camera at the motel in Atlanta and just got it back...Thanks to the GREAT people at Homestead Village.Here are some of the pictures we took.
Larry

[ul][li]Eggtoberfest 2003 Pictures[/ul]

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    YB,
    Great pics Larry..hope to have ours on the web real soon.[p]Wess

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    WessB,[p]You are lucky I guess - the link will not open for me in Netscape or Explorer.[p]Tim
  • QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
    YB,[p]Thanks for sharing those...I didn't get very many pics myself, but hope to get what I have together in an album soon. [p]It was nice to finally meet you and your family. We're looking forward to doing it all over again...and if we get up to McCormick when the campgrounds open, we'll have to give you a shout...[p]Tonia
    :~)

• Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    Tim M, same here. I guess we just didn't pay for enough bandwidth. :-)

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,415
    Wise One,
    You guys need to get with it and get a mac. Works fine for me :>))
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Tim M,
    I think Yahoo is on the blink this afernoon.Maybe it will be ok tomorrow.
    Larry

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    QBabe,
    We enjoyed meeting you and Larry.The party after the party was alot of fun.We look forward to hearing from you guys when you come to the lake.We may even make it to the Flordia Fest.
    Larry

• SqueezeSqueeze Posts: 707
    Nature Boy,
    Dang Graphic Designers and their Mac's....haha, just kidding Nature Boy....Just a little bitter here cause mine died in April...[p]-Kevin

• Nature Boy, is "Mac" available in green? :~)

• PakakPakak Posts: 523
    Tim M,[p]That's weird, it worked for me earlier but doesn't now. Try later.
  • GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
    YB,[p]I'd be glad to post em for you on my site. I have plenty of room & bandwidth.[p]GrillMeister